For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:20 AMP
At Ambassadors Christian Center, our vision is to teach people the Word of God in a way which is easily understood and applied. In doing so, we are training Christians, spirit, soul and body, to scripturally REPRESENT Jesus Christ in every area of life, to UNITE together as brothers and sisters in Christ, and to NOTIFY the entire world about the Good News of salvation in Jesus Christ.
What to Expect
- God’s Word taught with simplicity and accuracy enabling you to become ‘doers’ of the Word and not ‘hearers’ only.
- People ready to join their faith with yours in prayer expecting to receive results.
- A multi-cultural church full of believers who love God – and you!
Teaching the Word, Changing Lives, Making an Eternal Difference
Ambassadors Christian Center’s vision is to teach people the Word of God in a way which is easily understood and applied. R.U.N. with the vision
- REPRESENT Jesus Christ in every area of our lives.
- UNITE together as brothers and sisters in Christ (John 17)
- NOTIFY the entire world about the good news of Jesus Christ, so that every individual has an opportunity to make a decision for Jesus.
Sunday Worship 10:30 AM
Wednesday Bible Study 7:15 PM
Ambassadors Christian Center
7020 Frost Ave.
Columbia, SC 29203
What We Believe
Triune Nature of God
We believe in the triune nature of God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I John 5:7; Matthew 28:19
All Need Salvation
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation, which has been provided for all men through Jesus Christ. Romans 3:23-26; I Corinthians 6:11
Infilling of the Holy Spirit
The infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation; and it is the will of God that all be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. Acts 8:14-17; Acts 19:4-6
Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer. James 5:14-16; I Peter 2:24
The church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their Savior. I Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 5:23-24, 30
Resurrection & Judgement
There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and judgement of the unjust. Acts 24:15
Return of Jesus
We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ. Acts 1:9-11; Revelation 1:5, 7
Water Baptism & Communion
We believe in water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper. Matthew 3:13; I Corinthians 11:23-24